OHY provides technical assistance support to grantees to effectively utilize awarded funding by providing resources and case consultation, developing best practices, and collaborating with community partners. Grantees are encouraged to contact their OHY program managers for individualized technical assistance with their grant.
Program Guidelines and Related Forms
- Ancillary Therapeutic Services (ATS)
- Homeless Student Stability Program (HSSP)
- Housing programs (IYHP and YAHP)
- Housing Stability for Youth in Courts (H-SYNC)
- Licensed Group Care (HOPE, CRC, SCRC)
- Outreach Services (SOS and YAS)
- System of Care
- Transitional Living Program (TLP)
- Youth Homelessness Demonstration Project (YHDP)
Data and Performance
Contracting with OHY
The Office of Homeless Youth does not provide services directly; please refer to this list of resources for youth and young adults in your area.