Weatherization Program Documents
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) maintains a WAPTAC – Weatherization Assistance Program Technical Assistance Center on the website of the National Association for State and Community Services Programs. (NASCSP). WAPTAC is a library of rules, regulations, policies and procedures, presentation materials, and news articles. It includes Weatherization Policy Notices (WPN)s from Department of Energy.
The Washington State General Weatherization Work Plan is a planning document required to be completed each year by each Weatherization Local Agency in Washington State.
The Weatherization Manual contains policies and procedures, specifications and standards, and supporting documents.
The 2018 Weatherization Manual Editions apply to the period from July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019. Updated Versions during that period are dated by their effective start date. The manual edition and version to follow are determined by when the project was audited. For example: A project audited on June 30, 2018, follows the 2017 Weatherization Manual; a project audited on July 1, 2018, follows the 2018 Wx Manual – July 1 Version; a project audited on November 10, 2018, follows the 2018 Wx Manual – Nov 1 Version.
- 2023 Weatherization Manual (Updated August 2023)(PDF)
- 2022 Weatherization Manual (Updated 7-1-22)(PDF)
- 2022 WA Multifamily Weatherization Field Guide (Updated 7-1-2022)(PDF)
- 2021 Weatherization Manual (Updated 10-1-21)(PDF)
- 2020 Weatherization Manual (Updated 1-1-21)(PDF)
- 2019 Single-Family Weatherization Field Guide (Updated 6-25-19)(PDF)
- 2019 Multi-Family Weatherization Field Guide (6-25-19)(PDF)