Policy Advisory Team
The Policy Advisory Team (PAT) represents the broad array of interest groups in the low-income housing development community. The team serves as a subcommittee of the Governor’s Affordable Housing Advisory Board (AHAB). Its purpose is to periodically review administrative policies and procedures related to the Housing Trust Fund program and to make recommendations to Commerce and AHAB. Meetings are held quarterly or as determined by the chair and the Multifamily Housing Unit Managing Director. They are open to all interested parties.
Meetings typically run from 9:30 a.m. to noon.
- Oct. 3, 2023, PAT Meeting in-person (Tacoma alongside Housing Washington, conference registration not required, view agenda here)
- Oct. 24, 2023, at 1 pm, Special PAT meeting regarding membership (Register now)
- No PAT meeting on Dec. 5, 2023
Working Group Meetings
If you would like to participate, please register online:
- Affordable Homeownership Assembly: Meets the second Monday of every month through November.
- Register for Nov. 13th, 2023, Affordable Homeownership Assembly Group Meeting (12 pm-1 pm)
- For registration questions, please contact Cristy.Kraus@Commerce.wa.gov for assistance.
- PAT Membership Working Group: Proposal being considered by Policy Advisory Team.
- Transit-Oriented Development Forum and Public Comment Session
- Applying to the Housing Trust Fund
- HOME Program
- National Housing Trust Fund Program
- Housing Preservation Program
- Operations and Maintenance Program
- Evergreen Sustainable Development Standard
- Policy Advisory Team
- Annual Reporting
- Housing Trust Fund Handbook (PDF)
- Property Management Resources
- Housing Trust Fund Reports
- Resources & Trainings