Child Care Partnership Grants (CCPG)
Child Care Partnership Grants fund community-driven organizing, planning and pre-design activities to build community readiness to address the shortage of child care. The grants prioritize inclusive solutions that expand access to underserved and historically marginalized communities.
CCPG projects span the state and support activities such as:
- Assessing the local conditions contributing to the lack of affordable child care and barriers to reaching historically underserved and marginalized families.
- Coordinating community coalitions to gather input for a strategic plan to address the shortage of providers or available slots in a community.
- Conducting funding and feasibility assessments and developing community engagement materials.
- Designing and launching innovative and sustainable solutions that prepare for capital projects or increase the capacity of providers.
Since the CCPG program began in 2020, we’ve invested in 41 communities in 28 counties.
CCPG Partnerships Map
For a detailed list of CCPG funding partnerships, please view the CCPG grantees and service areas Cohort 1 (PDF) document.
- Washington Child Care Collaborative Task Force
- Community Engagement
- Early Learning Facilities Program
- Family-Friendly Workplaces Washington
- Small Business Resiliency Network
- $2 million to help address highest priority child care shortages