CCF Resource Toolkit
Welcome to the Community Capital Facilities resource section, where you find a curated list of tools and links that will help you navigate through executing your organizations contract for grant funds awarded in the state capital budget.
This toolkit provides basic information of capital infrastructure requirements. For organizations that are awarded capital funding, a program manager will be assigned to you and will provide detailed guidance on contract requirements as it pertains to your projects.
- Site Control (PDF)
Documents required to prove site control & examples.
- Budget (PDF)
Can your organization demonstrate you have all funds available to complete the project scope?
- Insurance (PDF)
Required to protect the investment of taxpayer dollars.
- Insurance FAQ (PDF)
Defines insurance required for capital funding.
- Prevailing Wage (PDF)
All capital projects funded in the state capital budget are required to pay state prevailing wages.
- Leadership in Energy & Environment Design/LEED FAQ (PDF)
Green Building Rating System developed by the US Green Building Council.
How to complete LEED form (Vimeo coming soon).
- Tribal Consultation (PDF)
Affords Tribes an opportunity to review and provide comments about potential project impacts on cultural resources.
- Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation Consultation/DAHP (PDF)
Affords DAHP an opportunity to review and provide comments about potential project impacts on cultural resources.
- Real-Estate Development Services/Securitization (PDF)
How does Commerce secure grant funds to property or lease?
This slide-show (PP) will give you an overview of the securitization process.
Your contract is fully executed and you are now ready to submit your first voucher. How do you submit for reimbursement?
Step 2: Submit request through our on-line Secure Access Washington (SAW) Contracts Management System (CMS) Portal: Contracts Management System website.
Reimbursement requests should include:
- Completed A19 or if a budget is set-up in SAW-CMS, then the online warrant is acceptable;
- Completed Project Status Report;
- All costs must be substantiated with appropriate backup documentation;
- Submission of a Reportable Expenses/”Diverse Spend”-Form (Vimeo), listing every subcontractor and sub-subcontractor
- How to create a Secure Access Washington (SAW) Account
- Contract Management System (CMS) User Manual (Word)
- SAW Technical Assistance
- Reportable Expenses Template (Excel)
- Troubleshooting the Reportable Expenses Template (PDF)
- Find an Organization’s UBI Number
- All nonprofit grantees must follow the rules set forth in the Washington Nonprofit Corporation Act (RCW 24.03A).