UPDATE (2/11/2021): Gov. Inslee announced additional funds will soon be available for rent assistance. Once new contracts are in place, the providers below will be able to assist tenants and landlords.

Youth and Young Adult Eviction Rent Assistance Program

Commerce's Eviction Rent Assistance Program (ERAP), funded with federal CARES Act dollars, may prevent evictions by paying past due and current/future rent for people in distress due to COVID-19.

Rental assistance is provided through local housing providers in each community, not directly from Commerce. Please share this ERAP provider list with your network so community members who may be impacted know where to apply.

County/Service AreaWhere to apply for rental assistanceWebsiteEmailOther
AdamsHope Sourcehttps://hopesource.us/housing.phpCall Heather Cochrell 509-758-3341 Weds between 8-12 and 1-5.
Benton/FranklinBenton Franklin Community Action Centerhttp://bfcac.org/housing-assistanceCall 509-737-3946 for information. ERAP applications can also be picked up/dropped off in the dark green mailbox to the left of the entrance at 7102 W Okanogan Pl. Ste. 201, Kennewick, 99336 (building is closed to the public).
ClallamSerenity Househttps://www.serenityhouseclallam.org/eraphousinghelp@serenityhouseclallam.orgPlease call 360-565-5041×1 for more information.
ClarkCouncil for the Homelesshttps://www.councilforthehomeless.org/erap/Housing Hotline at 360-695-9677/Spanish 360-952-8318 Ext 386
ClarkJanus Youth Serviceshttp://www.janusyouth.org/Please Call 360-952-8317 ext 387 9am-5pm
Columbia/GarfieldBlue Mountain Action Councilwww.bmacww.orgCall our main number 509-529-4980 and ask for Michele Dobbins.  Spanish speakers should ask for Claudia Limon. 
FranklinCatholic Charities Serving Central Washingtonhttps://catholiccharitiescw.org/rcervantes@catholiccharitiescw.orgPlease Call 509-946-4645
CowlitzLower Columbia CAPhttps://www.lowercolumbiacap.org/Please call (360) 425-3430 x 0 or Toll-Free 800-383-2101 for more information.
Grant/AdamsHope Sourcehttps://hopesource.us/housing.phpCall Heather Cochrell 509-758-3341 Weds between 8-12 and 1-5.
Grays HarborCoastal Community Action Programhttp://coastalcap.org/For assistance call Debbie Gregg at (360) 589-1351 or the CCAP main line at (360) 533-5100.
IslandRyans Houseryanshouseforyouth@gmail.comCall Housing Support Center – 360-678-8284

JeffersonOlympic Community Action Programwww.olycap.orgPlease call 360.385.2571 for more information.
KitsapCoffee Oasishttps://thecoffeeoasis.com/erap/
KittitasHope Sourcehttps://www.hopesource.us/housing.phpPlease call 509-925-1448 for more information.
Klickitat/SkamaniaWashington Gorge Action Program (WAGAP)https://www.wagap.org/Please call 509-493-2662, Monday through Thursday from 9am to 5pm.
LewisLewis County Public Health and Social Servicehttps://lewiscountywa.gov/departments/public-health/ncarter@hrclewiscounty.comPlease call 360-736-5140
MasonShelton Family Center, Crossroads Housing, North Mason Resources (Belfair)info@sheltonfamilycenter.orgShelton Family Center: serving young adults under age 25, email receptionist@sheltonfamilycenter.org or Susan@sheltonfamilycenter.org, call 360-462-0125, walk-ins (wear a mask): Monday through Thursday noon to 4:30. Crossroads Housing: email CrossroadsHousing@hcc.net, call 360-427-6919 extension 206 Monday-Friday 8am-4pm, afterhours 360-490-6510. North Mason Resources (Belfair): 360-552-2303, email directornmresources.org

OkanoganOkanogan County Community Action Councilhttp://occac.com/Please call 877-641-0101 or 509-422-4041 for more information.
PacificPacific County Health and Human Serviceshttps://co.pacific.wa.us/covid-19/ERAP/index.htmlrentassistance@co.pacific.wa.usPlease call 360-214-9996 for more information.
Pend OreilleYouth Emergency Servicessarah@yesteensupport.comPlease call 509-447-1125
Hours M-Th 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
229 N Calispel Ave, Newport, WA 99156 (Please call prior to arrival- Mask and Covid protocols are in place)
PiercePierce Countyhttps://www.piercecountywa.gov/housinghelpTemporarily suspended until later in September due to number of applications.
San JuanOpportunity Councilhttps://www.oppco.org/sanjuanrentalassistance/Call 360-734-5121 ext 308 for more information
SkagitCatholic Community Services-Farmworker Center, Samish Indian Nation, Housing Authority Skagit County, Community Action of Skagit County
Catholic Community Services-Farmworker Center- 360-424-8655.
Samish Indian Nation 360-726-3366 Housing Authority Skagit County- For Spanish-language information and assistance, contact Aileen Gonzalez at 360-428-1959 ext. 200. For English-language information and assistance, contact Alice Marshall at 360-418-1959 ext. 202. Community Action of Skagit County 360-399-3006
SnohomishCocoon Househttp://www.cocoonhouse.org/jason.korneliussen@cocoonhouse.orgPlease call Jason Korneliessen at 425-426-5002
SpokaneCatholic Charities of Eastern WA, The Next Gen Zone, City of Spokanehttps://nextgenzone.org
housing@nextgenzone.orgThe Next Gen Zone- 509-340-7800; Victoria Brown Miller at Catholic Charities 509-624-9788
Stevens/Lincoln/FerryRural Resourceshttps://ruralresources.org/contact/Please call 509-685-6101 for more information.
ThurstonCommunity Youth Servicesrentsupport@communityyouthservices.orgPlease call Rhonda Ayers -360-280-8114
WahkiakumWahkiakum County Health and Human Serviceshttps://www.co.wahkiakum.wa.us/161/Public-Health-Human-ServicesPlease call 360-795-8630 x 4 for more information.
Walla WallaBlue Mountain Action Councilwww.bmacww.orgCall (509) 529-4980 and ask for Michele Dobbins (English only) or Claudia Limon (English or Spanish) to get on the list. They will be contacted within 2 business days.

WhatcomOpportunity Councilwww.oppco.org/Please call 360-734-5121 ext 316 for more information.
WhitmanCommunity Action Counciljefft@cacwhitman.orgPlease call (509) 334-9147 for more information.
YakimaYakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic Northwest Community Action Center, Yakima Neighborhood Health Services, Latino Community Fund, OIC of Washington, Rod’s Houseyakimacounty.us/2453/For-Tenants-and-Landlords
yvfwc.com/locations/northwest-community-action-center latinocommunityfund.org
Toppenish: JessicaCR@yvfwc.org or Marianaa@yvfwc.org
Yakima: Annette.rodriguez@ynhs.org or cristina@latinocommunityfund.org
Toppenish Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic 509-865-7630 x2716; 706 Rentschler Lane; Hours 8am-5pm M-F;
Sunnyside YNHS 509-837-8200 x3654; 617 Scoon Rd; Hours 9am-4pm M-F;
Yakima YNHS 509-496232; 102 S Naches Ave; Hours 9am-4pm M-F; Latino Community Fund 509-902-1750; 6 S 2nd St, Ste 907; Hours 8am-6pm M-S; OIC 509-452-7145; 815 Fruitvale Blvd; Hours 8am-5pm ; Angela Bazan: 509-895-2665, angela@rodshouse.org