Eviction Rent Assistance Program

Commerce’s Eviction Rent Assistance Program (ERAP), funded with federal CARES Act dollars, may prevent evictions by paying past due and current/future rent for people in distress due to COVID-19.

Rental assistance is provided through local housing providers in each community, not directly from Commerce. Please share this ERAP provider list with your network so community members who may be impacted know where to apply.

County/Service AreaWhere to apply for rental assistanceOpen/CloseWebsite/E-mailOther
AsotinQuality Behavioral HealthOpenhttp://www.qbhs.org/Call Heather Cochrell 509-758-3341 Wednesday between 8-12 and 1-5.
Benton/FranklinBenton County Department of Human ServicesOpenCall 509-737-3946 for information.
ERAP applications can also be picked up/dropped off in the dark green mailbox to the left of the entrance at 7102 W Okanogan Pl. Ste. 201, Kennewick, 99336 (building is closed to the public).
Benton/FranklinGoodwill IndustriesOpenCall Hilda Muniz at 509-735-0400 ext. 211
Chelan/DouglasChelan Douglas Community Action CouncilOpenhttp://www.cdcac.org/erap–eviction-rental-assistance-program.html

Phone 509-662-6156; Address 620 Lewis Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Clallam Serenity HouseOpenhttps://www.serenityhouseclallam.org/erapPlease call 360-565-5041×1 for more information.
ClarkCouncil for the HomelessOpenhttps://www.councilforthehomeless.org/erap/Housing Hotline at 360-695-9677/Spanish 360-952-8318 Ext 386
Columbia/GarfieldBlue Mountain Action CouncilOpenwww.bmacww.orgCall our main number 509-529-4980 and ask for Tammi Sele.  Spanish speakers should ask for Claudia Limon. 
Cowlitz Lower Columbia CAPOpenhttps://www.lowercolumbiacap.org/ Please call (360) 425-3430 for more information.
Grant/AdamsHousing Authority of Grant CountyOpenApplication in EnglishText or call 509-237-2876. v Spanish speakers: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIN8-KKIBH-gOf6O5GLosNLzlldxbAv8EQHRVn-fq2UUbszQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Grays Harbor Coastal Community Action ProgramOpenhttp://coastalcap.org/For assistance call Debbie Gregg at (360) 589-1351 or the CCAP main line at (360) 533-5100.
Island Housing Support CenterOpen https://www.islandcountywa.gov/Humanservices/Pages/Housing-Support-Center.aspxCall Housing Support Center – 360-678-8284
On-line application on Island County website.
JeffersonOlympic Community Action Program Openwww.olycap.orgPlease call 360.385.2571 for more information.
King King CountyOpenhttps://kingcounty.gov/depts/community-human-services/COVID/eviction-prevention-rent-assistance.aspx

Kitsap Kitsap Community Resources OpenHousing Solutions Center – Call 360-473-2035 for more information and to schedule an appointment. The receptionist speaks English and Spanish.
Kittitas Hope Source Openhttps://www.hopesource.us/housing.phpPlease call 509-925-1448 for more information.
Klickitat/SkamaniaWashington Gorge Action Program (WAGAP)Openhttps://www.wagap.org/Please call 509-493-2662, Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Lewis Salvation ArmyOpenginifer.pack@salvationarmy.orgPlease call 360-736-4339 or email ginifer.pack@salvationarmy.org for more information. Spanish speakers call Equity Intsitute at (855)283-2241.
MasonShelton Family Center, Crossroads Housing, North Mason Resources (Belfair)OpenShelton Family Center: serving young adults under age 25, email receptionist@sheltonfamilycenter.org or Susan@sheltonfamilycenter.org, call 360-462-0125, walk-ins (wear a mask): Monday through Thursday noon to 4:30.

Crossroads Housing: email CrossroadsHousing@hcc.net, call 360-427-6919 extension 206 Monday-Friday 8am-4pm, afterhours 360-490-6510. North Mason Resources (Belfair): 360-552-2303, email directorn@resources.org

OkanoganOkanogan County Community Action Council Open (not an ERAP provider but other assistance available)Please call 877-641-0101 or 509-422-4041 for more information.
PacificPacific County Health and Human ServicesOpenhttps://co.pacific.wa.us/covid-19/ERAP/index.html

Please call 360-214-9996 for more information.
Pend Oreille Family Crisis NetworkOpenPlease call 509-447-2274 or visit 730 W 1st St, Newport WA 99156. Hours of operation Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Appointments are encouraged for walk-ins.
Pierce Pierce CountyOpenhttps://www.piercecountywa.gov/housinghelp
San JuanOpportunity CouncilOpenhttps://www.oppco.org/sanjuanrentalassistance/Call 360-734-5121 ext 308 for more information
Skagit Catholic Community Services-Farmworker Center, Samish Indian Nation, Housing Authority Skagit County, Community Action of Skagit County
OpenCatholic Community Services-Farmworker Center- 360-424-8655.
Samish Indian Nation 360-726-3366 Housing Authority Skagit County- For Spanish-language information and assistance, contact Aileen Gonzalez at 360-428-1959 ext. 200. For English-language information and assistance, contact Alice Marshall at 360-418-1959 ext. 202. Community Action of Skagit County 360-399-3006
Snohomish OpenPlease call 211
Spokane Spokane Neighborhood Action Program Openhttps://www.snapwa.org/eviction-rent-assistance-program/ Referrals- Email: countyerap@snapwa.org or Phone: 509-319-3035 / 456-7627 x 3315 Self-Service Community Portal: https://www.snapwa.org/eviction-rent-assistance-program/
Stevens/Lincoln/FerryRural ResourcesOpenhttps://ruralresources.org/contact/Please call 509-685-6101 for more information.
Thurston Community Action CouncilOpenwww.caclmt.orgPlease call 360-438-1100 for more information. Visit www.CACLMT.org for more information.
WahkiakumWahkiakum County Health and Human ServicesOpen Please call 360-795-8630 x 4 for more information.
Walla Walla Blue Mountain Action CouncilOpenwww.bmacww.orgCall (509) 529-4980 and ask for Michele Dobbins (English only) or Claudia Limon (English or Spanish).
Whatcom Opportunity CouncilOpenhttps://www.oppco.org/Please call 360-734-5121 ext 316 for more information.
Whitman Community Action CouncilOpenjefft@cacwhitman.orgPlease call (509) 334-9147 for more information.
Yakima Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic Northwest Community Action Center, Yakima Neighborhood Health Services, Latino Community Fund, OIC of WashingtonOpenhttps://www.yakimacounty.us/2453/For-Tenants-and-Landlords