Funding opportunity for digital navigator service providers (NOFO-BBDE-DNP-24-001) – Now Closed
Commerce has $14.5 million in grants available for eligible organizations to provide digital equity and navigation services to Washington residents and households with limited access to broadband services.
- Eligible applicants must be a consortium, which is defined as a partnership of at least three separate entities.
- Projects must provide digital navigator services including, but not limited to, one-on-one assistance for people with limited access to services, including individuals seeking work, students seeking digital technical support, families supporting students, English language learners, Medicaid clients, people experiencing poverty, and seniors.
- Funding requests may not exceed $14.5 million per fiscal year.
- Period of performance in fiscal year 2024 is Sept. 1, 2023 to June 30, 2024.
- Year two funding in fiscal year 2025 is dependent upon Commerce review and approval of year one outcomes, timely deliverables, and year two work plan and budget.
- July 20: Digital Navigator NOFO webinar from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Due to technical issues, a partial video of the Digital Navigator NOFO webinar is available (Vimeo)
- Digital Navigator NOFO webinar PowerPoint presentation (PDF)
- Application Q&A (updated weekly)
- Apply now (ZoomGrants)
- August 13: Complete applications are due