Community-Based Rental Assistance (CBRA)
CBRA and HARPS LTS Grantee Map
The Community Behavioral Health Rental Assistance (CBRA) program provides a permanent rental subsidy for high-risk individuals and households with behavioral health conditions. When combined with programs offering supportive housing services provided by our partners, highly-vulnerable persons with complex behavioral health needs have opportunities to live independently in the communities of their choice. Program partners include the Health Care Authority and Housing and Recovery through Peer Services (HARPS). In 2020, the Housing and Recovery through Long-Term Supports (HARPS LTS) and CBRA programs merged, and both are now known as the Community Behavioral Rental Assistance Program.
- CBRA Client File Checklist
- CBRA Verification of Household Eligibility
- CBRA Housing Habitability Standards
- CBRA Landlord Habitability Standards Certification
- CBRA Eligibility Recertification
- CBRA Income Eligibility Worksheet (for eligibility recertification)
- CBRA Certification of Long-Term Housing Support Need
Do you need help?
If you or someone you know needs assistance with housing or homeless services, please find your local Coordinated Entry program by clicking here.
If you are a young person who is thinking about running away or already has, you can talk to someone confidentially at the National Runaway Safeline:
1-800-RUNAWAY or 1-800-786-2929
If you need other types of assistance, you can find help using the 211 Washington Information Network.