COVID-19: Resources for Victim Services Providers
The following websites have helpful information and resources for victim service providers, including considerations and guidance for service provision and organizational management during the COVID-19 crisis:
- WCSAP COVID-19 Resource Page
- WSCADV COVID-19 Resource Page
- NNEDV COVID-19 Resource Page
- SAFETY NET Using Technology to Communicate with Survivors During a Public Health Crisis:
- SAFETY NET Best Practices when Using Mobile Devices for Advocacy
- OVW Grantee Staff Pay FAQ: The Office of Violence Against Women has issued the following guidance and FAQ for recipients receiving funds OVW funds.
- The National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) COVID-19 Resource Page
OCVA understands that these are uncertain and challenging times, we will continue to share information and we stand ready to adapt accordingly. Please reach out to us if you would like to talk further.