Energy Independence Act (EIA or I-937)

Photograph of wind energy turbines

Every electric utility subject to the Energy Independence Act (EIA or I-937) is required to submit a report to the Washington Department of Commerce by June 1 on its progress in meeting the targets for conservation and renewable energy under the EIA.

EIA Report Archives

Quick Links

Laws and regulations

Additional Resources

Need Help?

Austin Scharff
Energy Policy Specialist
Phone: 360-764-9632