Energy efficiency and solar grant funds projects result in energy and operational cost savings at state public higher education institutions, local government facilities, state agencies and kindergarten through 12th grade (K-12) public school districts. This program is awarded through a competitive process.
2018 Energy Efficiency and Solar Grant Program
The application period has closed. Submitted applications are currently being reviewed.
Awards will be announced by May 31, 2019.
There are currently no future funding rounds available for the Energy Efficiency and Solar Program.
Bidders Conference – Webinar
Webinar Recording (YouTube)
2018 Application Materials
- Post-Application Deadline Energy Efficiency and Solar Questions and Answers – updated 4/11/19
- Energy Efficiency Application Addendum – Issued on 1/2/2019
- Addendum Questions and Answers – Issued 1/9/19
- Updated Notice of Funding Opportunity – Updated 4/9/19
- Updated 2017-2019 Guidelines – Updated 4/9/19
- Updated Energy Efficiency Application – Updated 10/5/2018
- Updated Solar Application – Updated 10/5/2018
- Updated Questions and Answers– Updated 12/28/2018
- Non-state Intent to Commit
- Screenshot of business registration from Dept. of Revenue
- Financial Guidance from Office of Financial Management
- Risk Assessment Survey
- 0505 Applicant Checklist
- Section 10612/7
Energy Savings Performance Contracting with Dept. of Enterprise Services
2016 Energy Efficiency and Solar Awards (PDF)
2017 Energy Efficiency and Solar Awards (PDF)
Washington State Energy Office
Previous Guidelines for EE&S
Solar SEEDS 2 Program
SSB 6090, Chapter 2, Laws of 2018, Section 1014 (PDF)