Energy Revolving Loan Fund Program - Clean Energy Fund (CEF)
Revolving Loan Fund grants show that a modest public investment can promote private investment. This drives economic activity and jobs for Washingtonians and helps our state lead the nation in energy efficiency.
Our nonprofit partners Craft3, Puget Sound Cooperative Credit Union and the Housing Finance Commission offer revolving loans that provide loans for homeowners and commercial building owners who want to install renewable energy systems and efficiency upgrades.
Energy Grants for Non-Profit Lenders
Energy Grants to Non-Profit Lenders application period is now closed.
The Non-Profit Lenders program supports the widespread use of proven energy efficiency and renewable energy, including transportation electrification technologies, that have been inhibited by lack of access to capital. Only non-profit lenders are eligible for these grants. The application period is now closed.
- Notice of Funding Opportunity for Non-Profit Lenders (NOFO) (word)
- Certifications and Assurances – Exhibit A (word)
- Grants to Nonprofit Lenders Prospectus (word)
- RLF Frequently Asked Questions – updated as of July 10, 2018
- July 9, 2018 RLF Bidders Conference Webinar (vimeo)
New for 2018: A focus on transportation-related investment, including EV charging infrastructure.