Electrification of Transportation Systems Program - Clean Energy Fund (CEF)
This grant fund is for the continued transformation of the electric transportation market in Washington State. The Electrification of Transportation System Program provides grants to Washington local governments and retail electric utilities for electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
The timeline and requirements for the Program are under development.
This grant will support eligible applicants in their respective electrification goals and address barriers to infrastructure deployment. Eligible applicants may partner with any organization type.
Please note: The Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) is currently being revised. This includes the timelines, requirements, and scoring criteria.
Please continue to check back for upcoming information on this program.
If you are interested in hosting a meeting about alternative fuel transportation or other related Commerce programs, please contact Michael at Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proviso in Section 1013 of SSB 6090
- State Energy Office
- Electric Drive Washington
- Energy RD&D Grants (CEF)
- Energy Revolving Loan Grants (CEF)
- Grid Modernization (CEF)
- Energy Emergencies
- Clean Technology Industry Sector
- Energy Efficiency and Solar Grants
- State Energy Strategy (pdf)
- Governor Inslee’s Executive Order 18-01 (pdf)
Program Advisory Committee
- Austin Brown UC Davis Policy Institute
- Brad Cebulko WA Utilities and Transp. Commission
- Brett Rude WA State Dept. of Ecology
- Jane Wall WA State Association of Counties
- Jim Jensen WSU Energy Program
- Joshua Berger WA Dept. of Commerce
- Karen Dunn WA Dept. of Commerce
- Logan Bahr Association of Washington Cities
- Mike Shahan WA Office of Supt of Public Instr.
- Nicolas Garcia WA Public Utility Districts Assn.
- Tonia Buell WA State Dept. of Transportation
Contact: Forrest Watkins