Notice of Funding Opportunity—CEF3 Solar Program
We will open the Solar Deployment Program grant application period next week. It will be open to Washington-based entities developing solar generating projects.
The program has $1,552,000 in state funds and $2,328,000 from U.S. Department of Energy American Recovery and Reinvestment Act funds, which will be competitively awarded.
Priorities will be given to:
- Distribution side projects
- Projects capable of generating at least 500 kilowatts of direct current generating capacity
- applicants may not use other state grants
- 25 percent of the allocation of a project shall be for projects that provide direct benefits to low-income residents or communities
- Major components made in Washington