The Housing Trust Fund (HTF) and HOME programs require an annual report for each multifamily or homeownership project under contract. The report documents each project’s performance during the previous calendar year. To learn more about how HTF reviews reports and monitors contractors, please refer to Chapter 5 of the HTF Handbook (PDF).
How are Annual Reports Submitted?
When are Annual Reports due?
For multifamily projects reporting in WBARS:
Tables 1, 2 and 3, detailing calendar year tenant and demographic information, are due by January 31 of each year.
Table 4, detailing calendar year financial and reserve information, is due by June 30 of each year.
For shelters, seasonal farmworker housing, and other projects using an “alternate” report format in WBARS:
- Tables 2 and 3, detailing calendar year tenant and demographic information, are due by January 31 of each year.
- Table 4, detailing calendar year financial and reserve information, is due by June 30 of each year.
- Table 1 is not required.
- Note that projects with multiple sites may have multiple report formats.
- For homeownership projects:
- Annual reports for calendar year 2020 are due by Dec. 15, 2021.
- PLEASE NOTE: Effective from the 2020 reporting year, all annual reporting is now done through WBARS.
For WBARS Users
Please mark www.wbars.com as safe in your junk mail to ensure your email system will accept messages from WBARS.
Backup documentation is required. Please refer to the Matrix of Supplemental Annual Report Materials (PDF) to see what documents are required by the state Housing Trust Fund. Email Commerce-required supplemental materials directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Contract Compliance
For Homeownership Contract Compliance
- Applying to the Housing Trust Fund
- HOME Program
- National Housing Trust Fund Program
- Housing Preservation Program
- Operations and Maintenance Program
- Evergreen Sustainable Development Standard
- Policy Advisory Team
- Annual Reporting
- Housing Trust Fund Handbook (PDF)
- Property Management Resources
- Housing Trust Fund Reports
- Resources & Trainings