The Washington State Advisory Council on Homelessness (SACH) and the Interagency Council on Homelessness (ICH) meet quarterly to collaborate and inform state policy to end homelessness.
SACH is a governor-appointed advisory council. It was created by Executive Order 15-01 in 1994 and revised in 2015. Applications for appointments to boards or commissions can be found on the Office of the Governor’s website.
ICH members are state agency representatives appointed by agency directors. ICH was created in 2006 in statute RCW 43.185C.180.
2023 Meeting Schedule
- Consolidated Homeless Grant
- Annual Point in Time Count
- Continuum of Care
- Emergency Solutions Grant
- Tenant-Based Rental Assistance (TBRA)
- HUD Section 811 Rental Assistance
- Homeless Student Stability Program (HSSP)
- Homeless Management Information System (HMIS)
- Homeless System Performance
- Office of Homeless Youth
- Homeless Councils
- Homeless Services Grantee Training
If you or someone you know needs assistance, you can find help using this list of Washington State Homeless Adult & Family Coordinated Entry Sites (PDF) or 211 Washington Information Network.