Affordable Housing Advisory Board
AHAB Meeting Schedule and Materials
The Affordable Housing Advisory Board published the first Affordable Housing Needs Assessment in 2015. That research is the first effort in over 10 years to collect and analyze federal, tribal, state and housing authority data on affordable housing in our state.
- Condominium Conversion Study
- 2021 Washington Farmworker Housing Needs Assessment (PDF)
- 2021 Assessment of the housing needs of American Indians, Alaska Natives and Native Hawaiians in Washington (PDF)
- Growth Management Planning for Housing:
The passage of ESSB 5254 in 2017 required the Department of Commerce to select a consultant to update the guidance for local governments on the Buildable Lands Review and Evaluation program.
- AHAB’s Housing Affordability Response Team (HART) Final Recommendations and Report (PDF):
Barriers and solutions related to Washington’s housing supply.
- AHAB’s Housing Affordability Response Team (HART) project web page
- Housing Affordability Response Team Letter to Gov. Inslee With Recommendations (PDF)
- Affordable Housing Needs Study 2010-2015:
A comprehensive review and forecast of affordable housing in Washington.
- 2010-2015 Affordable Housing Advisory Plan (PDF):
Five-year housing policy advisory plan.
- Housing Trust Fund Policy Advisory Team