Open Grants and Loans
OCVA’s Victims of Crime Act (VOCA) State Plan set aside funding to address the unmet victim service needs in our state.
Commerce’s Housing Trust Fund helps build critically needed affordable housing projects across Washington state. The application window for those who want to create new, affordable housing units is now open.
This initiative allows states to create new programs that are geared specifically to the needs of small businesses.
Assistance available includes export vouchers up to $5,000.
The Office of Homeless Youth Program Procurement RFP materials became available on June 9, 2017. The application deadline is August 17, 2017 at 4 p.m.
Doing Business with the State, Department of Enterprise Services (DES)
All Grants and Loans
Community Services / Crime Victims
- Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) Low-Income Weatherization Program
- Clean Energy Fund
- US Department of Energy (DOE) – Low-Income Weatherization Assistance Program
- Energy Efficiency and Solar Grants
- LIHEAP Weatherization Program
- Matchmaker Weatherization Plus Health
- Matchmaker Weatherization Program
Housing / Homelessness
Planning and Infrastructure
- Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund
- CERB Committed Private Partner
- CERB Planning/Feasibility Study
- CERB Prospective Development
- Community Development Block Grant - Economic Opportunity
- Community Development Block Grant - General Purpose
- Community Development Block Grant – Housing Enhancement
- Community Development Block Grant – Public Services
- Growth Management Planning Grants
- Public Works Board - Construction
- Public Works Board - Emergency
- Public Works Board - Pre-Construction