Navigate Up
Sign In
User Login
Skip Navigation LinksDepartment of Commerce / Programs / Housing & Homeless / Homeless Programs / Housing and Essential Needs Grant

Housing and Essential Needs


The Housing and Essential Needs (HEN) program may provide housing assistance for HEN Referrals made by the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS).
Commerce does not provide direct assistance to households. If you have been referred by DSHS, you can contact your local HEN Provider here.


Public Disclosure Request Privacy Information Conditions of Use Site Map
Copyright © 2012 Washington State Department of Commerce